My fascination with painting formed out of an original interest in photography, specifically black and white photography of architecture, the play of light and shadow of carved wood and stone up above our heads along city streets. Things often ignored by us. To get closer I bought a camera. After a while I tried duplicating the photos with water color. From there it was only natural to venture into other mediums until I was painting more than taking photos.
I've won a few photo competitions here and there, but the highlight of my photography was being the featured photographer for the winter 2012 issue of Appalachian Heritage.
- Netflix Show: SWAP SHOP
- Working it Off in Labor County: Stories
- Labor Days, Labor Nights: More Stories
- Everyday, Monsters (Short Story Collection, co-written by Larry D. Thacker and C.M. Chapman)
- Gateless Menagerie (full poetry collection)
- Books of Poetry
- Mountain Mysteries - The Book
- Writin' or Dyin': A Blog
- Events / Readings / Reviews / Interviews
- Painting / Art